where they feel comfortable, independent and happy.
You’ll be giving them the greatest gift of all:
Affinity Home Care offers quality, cost-effective and caring home health services to patients and families in the communities of Florida. Nurses, Home Health Aides and Companions work closely with patients, their families, and physicians to ensure personalized care in various aspects of daily living:
Types of Service
Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
Custodial Care ♦ Assistance in Hygiene
Assistance in Dressing ♦ Bathing & Showering
Medication Reminders ♦ Hospice Support ♦ Meal Preparation
Light Housekeeping ♦ Errands & Shopping
Doctor Visits ♦ Joyful Companionship
Respite for Family Caregivers
and other in-home care services to enable seniors, homebound and chronically disabled to live independently in the safety and security of their own homes
for as long as possible
We offer each of our clients a
- Compassionate Caregiver, who delivers personalized, experienced home care.
- Staff Supervisor, who schedules staff and coordinates services
- Nursing Supervisor, who makes the initial home visit to assess, plan, and supervise care and also conducts monthly visits free of charge to supervise care and provide ongoing support and education for family members at home
- Elder Care Advocate, who will attend to all your needs, and provide liaison to community resources
Our office has experienced On-Call Supervisors ready to respond to calls anytime day or night (24 Hours).
Affinity Home Care offers you a wide range of services and flexible schedules to accommodate your specific home care needs. Help can be arranged part-time or full-time, on either an hourly or live-in basis. A unique program is tailored to best suit your particular need.
From as little as 4 hours per visit to as much as 24 hours per day, Affinity Home Care caregivers can be scheduled any time you need them, day or night. Services can be intermittent or every day, whichever your situation may require.
A Caregiver can stay with you 24 hours per day to assist with all activities of daily living. While not on duty at night, you will have a sense of security knowing someone is there, just in case.
Personal Care Visit
Typically about an hour in length, a Visit is usually for the express purpose of providing Personal Care. Alternatively, during this time, a Caregiver may prepare meal, supervise medication, or simply “check in” on your well being. Visits can be scheduled intermittently, daily, or several times per day.
Call Us Toll Free!
In turn, you will be able to…
Enjoy the Simple Pleasures
Affinity Home Care provides help with daily living activities, enabling you to save your energy for the important things in life, such as:
- Connecting with friends
- Taking short walks
- Reading a good book
Reconnect with Loved Ones
Constant family caregiving can bring about considerable stress. We provide a respite for the primary family caregiver, i.e., a wife caring for her husband or a son caring for his parents, offering relief with daily routines and strengthening relationships.
If you need compassionate Home Care or a Private Duty Nurse in South Florida, then Affinity Home Care can help …
Affinity Home Care is proud to link the resources of a leading home health care system to homes in over 60 communities in South Florida. Our longstanding tradition of compassionate community-based home care is enriched by collaboration with the region’s leading healthcare institutions.
Our home care services incorporate advances in medical research and best home health care traditions that enable people to recover from illness or injury in the comfort of their home. The experienced office support staff and compassionate caregivers can provide personalized in-home care and assistance tailored to your loved one’s specific needs and condition.
If your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, suffered or is recovering from a recent Stroke, has Congestive Heart Failure, Vision problems, Spinal Stenosis, Parkison’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Huntington’s Disease, or other disorders that require home care services, the Affinity Case Management team and experienced caregivers will ensure your loved one is well cared for in their own home.
The partial list of our specialties includes:
Assistance with Basic “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs)
- Basic “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs) – Assistance with Basic ADLs allowing your loved one to remain independent and happy in their current home.
- Eating – Assistance with feeding of daily meals and snacks
- Bathing – Washing and bathing assistance in a tub or shower
- Dressing – Help with clothing, any necessary braces or artificial limbs
- Toileting – Assistance to and from the toilet, and associated personal hygiene
- Transferring – Assistance transferring to a bed, chair or wheelchair
- Continence Care – Care for aging people with bowel and urinary incontinence
Assistance with Instrumental “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs)
- Instrumental “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs) – Assistance with Instrumental ADLs allowing your loved one to remain independent and happy in their current home.
- Medication Reminders – Making sure your loved one takes medications as prescribed
- Meal Preparation & Cleanup – A caregiver can prepare a healthy and nutritious meal to your loved one’s liking or based on specific prescribed diets
- Light Housekeeping – Ensuring your loved one is living in a clean and safe environment
- Errands and Shopping – Regular grocery and clothing shopping
- Doctors Visits – Scheduling and arranging transportation to medical appointments
- Financial Management – Assisting with bill payments & money management
- Use of Communication Devices – Assisting with use of telephone or other form of communication.
- Hospice support
- Custodial Care
- Joyful Companionship
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- and other in-home care services to enable seniors, homebound and chronically disabled to live independently in the safety and security of their own homes for as long as possible